|Title:||Branch Sales Representative|
BRANCH SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Whiting Services, Inc. is currently looking for a Branch Sales representative to develop and maintain overhead crane service, rail, and related parts clients. The chosen individual would be responsible for all sales activities in our Phoenix, Arizona. Manages and maintains customer service contact of work in progress and completed work.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare proposals with the assistance of the Branch Manager and Regional Manager
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain inspection contracts and services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.\
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with WSI and WC company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a continuing education beyond a high school education.
- Moderate to strong background relating to three phase motor control, mechanical systems or automation sales, design or maintenance. Priority will be given to past overhead crane, motor control or automation service experience.
- Self-confidence and motivation to develop or grow an organization.
- Ability to persuade and influence others is critical. The ability to develop and deliver presentation materials including the ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license and vehicle provided.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel up to 50%.
The applicant(s) for the above job opening(s) will be hired regardless of race, color, age, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, handicapped or veteran status