|Title:||Nuclear Service Technician|
Nuclear Service Technicians
The Nuclear Service Technician will service and maintain nuclear and industrial overhead cranes. Service of freight, commuter and transit lifting equipment for railcar and locomotive applications is also possible.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft and technical services for nuclear and commercial industry clients.
- Hands-on repairs and supervision of site personnel.
- Providing customer support for parts and material orders
- Assisting engineers in developing project drawings and technical reports
- Preparing required reports and administrative paperwork
- Accompanying sales personnel for occasional calls and follow-ups
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong background in AC and DC electromechanical and solid state motor control systems within the nuclear industry, preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Mechanical experience with gear reducers and drive systems a plus
- Prior overhead crane experience preferred
- Working at heights and frequent overnight travel required
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Strong communication skills
- HS diploma or GED preferred
The applicant(s) for the above job opening(s) will be hired regardless of race, color, age, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, handicapped or veteran status.