|Title:||International Business Manager|
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
International Business Manager
Swenson Technology, Inc., an industry recognized leader in process equipment used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and waste reduction industries to convert liquid solutions into dry solids, is seeking an International Business Manager.
The International Business Manager will direct the course of Swenson's business outside of North America, and also be involved in North American opportunities with multi-national corporations.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee international marketing efforts including direct sales and partnering opportunities.
- Develop international agent network where appropriate.
- Identify and define capital projects for crystallizers, evaporators and related process separation equipment.
- Develop project scopes, evaluate project economics, develop project justifications and achieve consensus among stakeholders.
- Assist in contract terms and conditions review and risk evaluation.
- Lead contract negotiations with support of senior management.
- Help facilitate overseas supply chain relationships.
- Relevant experience in chemical process industry.
- Experience in international sales and marketing.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry a plus.
- Position is based out of our Monee, IL office, but travel of 25% or more, some international, is required.
- Candidate must have strong leadership skills and be a good communicator, both verbal and written.
- Foreign language proficiencies are desireable.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401(k).
Swenson Technology, Inc
26000 Whiting Way
Monee, IL 60449-8060 USA
P: +1 708 587 2300
F: +1 708 587 2225
321 E 157th St.
Harvey, IL 60426-3713 USA
P/F: +1 708 331 1002See More Events
Swenson Technology Inc is a global leader with our evaporation and crystallization technology