|Title:||Pilot Plant Technician|
|Department:||Swenson Test Center|
Pilot Plant Technician
Swenson Technology, Inc., an industry-recognized leader in process equipment used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and waste reduction industries to convert liquid solutions into dry solids, is seeking a Pilot Plant Technician.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Setup, operation and maintenance of chemical process equipment according to test plans to test and verify equipment designs.
- Supporting engineering staff in laboratory and pilot plant operations
- Documenting all work processes in a clear, concise format.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Strong problem solving analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with mechanical or process equipment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Experience within the chemical process industry
- Knowledge of pumps and instrumentation
- Proficiency with chemical laboratory and pilot plant equipment
This position is located in our Test Center in Harvey, IL and will include walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds and climbing stairs. Work hours will occasionally vary to meet testing needs.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, also 401(k).